ANIMATION STORY ILLUSTRATION
- First prize, short animation, Ottawa Animated Film Festival, 1978
- Blue Ribbon Award, American Film Festival, 1979
- Silver Cindy, IFPA Cindy Competition, 1979
- Chris Bronze Plaque, Columbus Film Festival, 1979
- Second Prize, Varna Animation Festival, 1979
- Certificate of Outstanding Achievement, San Francisco International Film Festival, 1979
- First Prize, Medical & Health Category, San Francisco International Film Festival, 1979
- Second Prize, International Rehabilitation Film Library, 1980
- Judges Choice Award, Humboldt State University Film Festival, 1980
- First Prize, American Occupational Therapy Association Film Awards, 1981
1978 / 10 mins.
Written, directed by Janet Perlman and Derek Lamb
Produced by The National Film Board of Canada
When Mr. Spoon learns that he has only a limited time left to live, he runs through the gamut of emotions commonly experienced by people in this devastating situation.